MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium 8 GB Review – Twin Frozr VI Now In Quick Silver Colors
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium2nd November, 2017
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium Thermal Tests
No graphic card review is complete without evaluating its temperatures and thermal load. The MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium is fitted with the most advanced version of the Twin Frozr VI cooling design. The latest Frozr VI cooler features a massive heatsink with multiple heatpipes which extend beyond the aluminum fin based design that lead towards the incredibly dense heatsink block. The card comes with PWM cooling and an anti-bending plate that keeps the card sturdy and durable in the most harshest environments inside your PC.
The patented Torx fan 2.0 design and Zero Frozr technology featured on this card make sure that it delivers the best cooling performance and best acoustics while operating.
Note – We tested load with Kombuster which is known as ‘Power viruses’ and can permanently damage hardware. Use such software at your own risk!
- Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. NVIDIA Embraces FinFET With Pascal Graphics Architecture
- 3. MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium Overview
- 4. MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium Package
- 5. MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium Unboxing
- 6. Test Setup
- 7. MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming Benchmarks (VULKAN)
- 8. MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium Benchmarks (DirectX 12)
- 9. MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium Benchmarks (DirectX 11)
- 10. MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium Thermal Tests
- 11. MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium Power Consumption
- 12. Conclusion - A Little Better 1070 Ti Gaming For The Same Price