Intel H370 and B360 Motherboard Review Feat. ASUS ROG STRIX H370-F, ASUS ROG STRIX B360-F and AORUS H370 Gaming 3
ASUS ROG STRIX B360-F Gaming Motherboard - Features
ASUS sent me two of their new 300-series motherboards. The first one I will be looking at is the ASUS ROG STRIX H370-F Gaming which is a nicely built mainstream motherboard. The H370-F motherboard is an all rounder which packs many great features such as ASUS AURA Sync RGB control, SupremeFX S1220A audio, dual M.2 slots with heatsinks, Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LAN Guard and support for higher clocked memory (native DDR4-2666 MHz) . The motherboard is priced at $139.99 US.
ASUS ROG STRIX H370-F Gaming Motherboard Features:
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel Core desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- 3D-printing-friendly design: Dedicated 3D mounts make quick work of fitting 3D-printed parts.
- Onboard M.2 heatsink: Cools M.2 drive to deliver consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play.