AMD Ryzen 7 3700X and Ryzen 5 3600X CPU Review Ft. ASRock X570 Taichi
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X / AMD Ryzen 5 3600X / ASRock X570 TaichiJuly 2019
ASRock X570 Taichi Motherboard - Features
ASRock sent me their latest Taichi motherboard based on the X570 chipset, the ASRock X570 Taichi. The motherboard is a very premium offering with a ton of features and updated design scheme that revolves around the Taichi branding. We are looking at a very solid power delivery system, wireless networking capabilities, dual LAN ports which include a Realtek ALC1220 codec for audio and dual M.2 slots, which come with their own full-length heatsinks.
This premium motherboard is priced at $299.99 US which is the same price as the ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate.
ASRock X570 Taichi Motherboard Features:
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen 2000 and 3000 Series processors
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps) + BT 5.0
- Supports DDR4 4666+ (OC)
- 3 PCIe 4.0 x16, 2 PCIe 4.0 x1
- NVIDIA NVLink, Quad SLI, AMD 3-Way CrossFireX
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound 4 & DTS Connect
- 8 SATA3, 2 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3), 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 3 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C, Front Type-C), 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Front, 6 Rear)
- Intel Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC