PUBG Xbox One Update 8 Being Rolled Out by Bluehole; Focuses on Fixing Bugs and Gameplay Issues
Developer Bluehole is rolling out PUBG Xbox One update 8 which focuses on fixing gameplay issues and bugs.
The minor new PUBG Preview patch will go live on Xbox systems at 6PM KST / 1AM PST / 9AM UTC. “We are releasing a minor update this week, focused on fixing bugs or gameplay issues that were identified following the last patch release”, the PUBG Xbox One development team writes on the game’s official forums.
We’ve included the full release notes for the new update down below:
We received a lot of great feedback following the changes made to vehicle/player damage. We continue to tune and balance this element of gameplay, and are therefore reverting back to increased damage if a player is struck by a vehicle.
- Resolved an issue preventing players from vaulting over specific ledges and/or windows
- The camera will now remain in the correct location following player death
- Vehicles will no longer relocate to another position on the map after the player disembarks
The game’s development team made changes to vehicle damage in the previous preview update. We’ve included those changes down below:
We’ve listened to your feedback and further modified the damage players can inflict on vehicles, increasing areas of vulnerability. This includes:
- Increased damage to the vehicle body, and significant damage to the wheels when targeted with gunfire
- Increased vehicle damage when successfully targeted with a grenade
- Both driver and passenger will suffer increased injuries from crashing into objects or other vehicles (Dacia, UAZ, and Buggy)
- Slight reduction to player damage when being struck by a vehicle
Bluehole advises to restart your Xbox One console after the patch has been deployed to get the download.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is available now for both Xbox One and PC through Steam. Since its PC release back in March of last year, the game has surpassed 30 million players across both platforms.