PUBG Xbox One Patch 6 Being Deployed; Offers Optimizations, Fixes & More
Developer Bluehole and Microsoft are deploying PUBG Xbox One patch 6, which offers various fixes, gameplay improvements, and more.
Yesterday we already reported that news on a new Xbox update was inbound, and today the PUBG Xbox One development team has released the full release notes for update #6. The patch will go live on all Xbox One systems at 01:00AM PST / 10:00AM CET.
We’ve includes the patch notes for the update down below:
PUBG Xbox One patch 6
- Auto-run function has been added (from a standstill, double clicking L3 will activate auto-run)
- Players can now drop equipped weapons with Y button when inventory screen is active
- Grenades can once again be cycled by tapping right on D pad
- Players can now cancel casting actions while the inventory screen is active
Continued optimizations and crash fixes
Game controller guide has been updated
- Buildings around the Military Base have had their collision adjusted
- Camera shake when riding as a passenger in vehicles has been reduced
- Inventory character models have returned to their normal stance
- Fixed a camera issue created by unintended Aim Down Sights and Free Look interactions
- “A” button will no longer refresh game results screen
- Team UI will now correctly show the proper direction teammates are facing over larger distances
- Player changes to markers on the in-game map will now be properly applied to their teammate's in-game map
- Fixed an issue where switching to throwables under certain conditions left the player empty-handed
- Adjusted character positioning when exiting vehicles and parachutes
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds was released for Xbox One through the platform’s Game Preview Program last month, and as covered earlier, the game has already surpassed 3 million players.
The game is also available on PC through Steam. PUBG already has more than 30 million players across both platforms.