PUBG PC New Update Introduces Fixes For Some Weapons Issues
A new update has been released for the PC version of PUBG, introducing fixes for select issues regarding weapons.
The new update, which is now deployed to the live servers, fixes some issues regarding bolt-action SRs and the S1987 Shotgun.
PC Players: A minor update has been deployed to live servers which resolves the following issues: – Fixed an issue with bolt-action SRs which prevented rounds from automatically being chambered after firing in certain situations. – Fixed similar issue with the S1987 shotgun.
A major PUBG PC update, update 4.1, has been released yesterday on the live servers, bringing the formal beginning of Season 4 with the remastered Erangel map and more
Erangel Visual Update
“Everyone is searching for themselves. That search ends here. Welcome to the Battlegrounds.”
Since launch, millions of players have dropped into Erangel to take part in PUBG ’s heart-pounding take on Battle Royale. It’s with that same passion that we dove into this visual update with the goal of bringing our most classic map in line with our more recent offerings, all without losing the magic that made it a fan favorite in the first place. To the players that helped us fine tune the island during our recent testing, we salute you. This island is your home, too. From standard complexes to major landmarks like Mylta Power, we’ve improved the graphical quality of Erangel’s various areas and terrains across the board.
Various terrain changes
- We’ve updated existing terrain, signage, and buildings and have added a small number of buildings to some areas as well.
- To better illustrate Erangel’s history, terrain elements have been added or revised.
- Trenches, blast marks, camo nets, and abandoned tanks have been added across different areas of the map.
- Added barriers along the shore in some locations.
- Based on player feedback gathered during the testing period, we’ve made the following changes:
- Grass density and color saturation have been reduced.
- Overall brightness has been reduced.
PUBG is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS and Android worldwide.