PUBG PC Update #19 Gets Additional Fixes On Test Server; Ability To Place Markers Without Opening Map
PUBG PC Update #19 is now live on the test server, and the development team has been tweaking it before its final release. A couple of adjustments have now gone live on the test server.
The third PUBG PC Update #19 introduces several fixes, such as Reticle Resetting Fix, as well as a new feature, which is the ability to place map markers without opening the map. Catch the full notes below.
- Fixed an issue where voice chatting UI would always be displayed when using killer spectating function under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the player character would perform jump motion for a short time when crouch key is rapidly pressed multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where reticle settings would be reset when the weapon is dropped and picked up again.
- Fixed an issue where replay-related text would be shown in report player UI after being killed.
- Fixed an issue where the spectating camera would look through a character when the game finishes.
- Reduced the chance of players encountering situations where opponent's weapon floats in the air.
Removed from UI/UX:
- You can now place map markers without opening the map.
- Right-clicking while pressing the Alt key places a marker on the map at the aimed spot.
- Key bindings for this may be customized in the Options menu.
PUBG is now available on PC as well as on Xbox One and mobile devices.