PUBG PC Update #19 Gets Additional Fixes On Test Server; Ability To Place Markers Without Opening Map
PUBG PC Update #19 is now live on the test server, and the development team has been tweaking it before its final release. A couple of adjustments have now gone live on the test server.
The third PUBG PC Update #19 introduces several fixes, such as Reticle Resetting Fix, as well as a new feature, which is the ability to place map markers without opening the map. Catch the full notes below.
- Fixed an issue where voice chatting UI would always be displayed when using killer spectating function under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the player character would perform jump motion for a short time when crouch key is rapidly pressed multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where reticle settings would be reset when the weapon is dropped and picked up again.
- Fixed an issue where replay-related text would be shown in report player UI after being killed.
- Fixed an issue where the spectating camera would look through a character when the game finishes.
- Reduced the chance of players encountering situations where opponent's weapon floats in the air.
Removed from UI/UX:
- You can now place map markers without opening the map.
- Right-clicking while pressing the Alt key places a marker on the map at the aimed spot.
- Key bindings for this may be customized in the Options menu.
PUBG is now available on PC as well as on Xbox One and mobile devices.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter