PUBG Mobile Beta v0.11.5 Brings a New Rifle, Dynamic Weather to Additional Locations and More
PUBG single-handedly revolutionised the battle royale genre, and it continues to be one of the most played games across all platforms. Its mobile counterpart’s meteoric rise to fame can primarily be attributed to the fact that it is free to play. Tencent also likes to keep things interesting by releasing new maps, features, cosmetics and games mode for the game regularly.
Anew update is rolling out to PUBG Mobile in its Beta channel. PUBG Mobile Beta v0.11.5 brings in some new changes to the mobile game, such as a dynamic weather system in the Erangel and Miramar maps, a new G36C rifle for the Vikendi map, a new vehicle called Tukshai for the Sanhok map, as well as changes to the Resident Evil “Survive till Dawn” event game mode. Here is the complete changelog:
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
Survive Till Dawn:
- Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
- Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
- Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
- Some resource drops have been tuned.
- Some zombie skills have been tuned.
- Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
- Quick chat message “I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
- When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
- Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
The beta build can be installed alongside the stable release, but Social logins won’t work on it. As the name suggests, it is a beta build so there will be a lot of bugs and the game may not perform as well as the stable build. You can download the beta using the following link.