PUBG Mobile 0.10 Patch Notes Leaked; Vikendi Snow Map, Cross-Server Matchmaking and More Incoming
PUBG Mobile took the mobile gaming world by storm when it was released earlier this year. It even snagged the Best Game of 2018 and the User’s Choice Game of 2018 on Google Play, which doesn't come as a surprise, considering the game's popularity. PUBG Mobile recently entered Season 4 with version 0.9.5, bringing access to a new automatic assault rifle and many more changes. The next version of PUBG Mobile, version 0.10.0 has now entered its beta and is available for download for users who are interested in playing on the new version before the stable update drops.
Some of the significant changes in this update include the addition of the Vikendi snow map complete with a new snow weather mode and a snowmobile vehicle. There’s also the addition of cross-server matchmaking, which will allow players to match with players on other servers on the same rank, thereby reducing match wait times for high-rank players. Players will also now be able to collect all daily mission awards at once. XDA-Developers had a chance to access the patch notes for the upcoming v0.10.0 update.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 Patch Notes
New Map and In-game changes:
• Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
• Will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20 DEC 2018, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later
• New weather mode added: Snow
• Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
• Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island
• Added layout for players with large hands
• Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes (Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018)
• Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players
• Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event centre
• Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasise themes of each major update
• Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers
• Players that repeatedly exit matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for some time
• Players may now report suspicious behaviour while spectating after dying.
• Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
• Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
• Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
• Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes
• Added Arabic support
• Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat
• Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages
• New commands added to Quick Chat
Hopefully, we shouldn't have to wait long for the stable release to be rolled out.