Procedurally Generated Sci-Fi ‘No Man’s Sky’ Gets New Beautiful Screenshots from Gamescom
Hello Games have released a new set of beautiful screenshots for their upcoming procedurally generated science fiction title, No Man's Sky.
You can view the new screenshots in the gallery below:
No Man's Sky grants us full freedom to explore an infinite procedurally generated universe
No Man’s Sky features an infinite procedurally generated galaxy, that is all about exploration and survival. It enables players to fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and gives us the ability to visit every star in the sky.
- A TRULY OPEN UNIVERSE - If you can see it, you can go there. You can fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and every star in the sky is a sun that you can visit.
- EXPLORATION IS SEEING THINGS THAT NO-ONE ELSE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE - Every creature, geological formation, plant and spaceship is unique.
- SURVIVE ON A DANGEROUS FRONTIER - You are alone and vulnerable, and will face threat everywhere, from deep space to thick forests, barren deserts to dark oceans.
- BUILD FOR AN EPIC JOURNEY - Collect precious materials and trade them for better spacecraft and upgrades for your suit and equipment and prepare for your journey to the centre of the galaxy.
- A SHARED UNIVERSE - Choose to share with other players your discoveries on a map of the galaxy. Strike out for unexplored frontiers or build your strengths in known space.
- 65DAYSOFSTATIC SOUNDTRACK - 65daysofstatic, is producing a soundtrack album especially for No Man's Sky, which will be featured in the game as a procedurally generated soundscape.
IGN has recently released a video for No Man's Sky in which the game’s creator and Hello Games founder, Sean Murray, explains how the infinite procedurally generated universe actually works.
No Man's Sky will release simultaneously on the PlayStation 4 and PC on a yet unannounced date. The game's creator and Hello Games founder, Sean Murray promises that a release date will be announced soon. We will bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter