Persona 5 Royal New Trailer Showcases Surprising Return And More
A new Persona 5 Royal trailer has been released online today, showing more of the upcoming JRPG by Atlus.
The new trailer, which can be watched below, not only shows more of the additional content included in the new version of the game, but also a surprising return that not many were anticipating. As such, the trailer features some major spoilers so avoid watching it if you have not completed the original Persona 5.
Another Persona 5 Royal trailer has been released online earlier this week, focusing on Morgana, the new Persona Diego and more.
Persona 5 Royal is going to include, among new story scenes, new characters, new activities and more, some brand new combat mechanics which expand on Baton Touch
- Baton Touch ranks have been introduced.
- Leveling ranks increases the offensive and beneficial effects of the Baton Touch.
- Make full use of skills that cannot be inherently learned by equipping accessories that grant the use of skills.
- Characteristics have been added to each persona in Persona 5 Royal with attributes such as SP consumption for skills decreased, skill damage increased, etc.
- A new cooperative technique called “Show Time” has been introduced.
- “Show Time” is a special performance where teammates combine their strength. As their bonds deepen, they will begin to produce new techniques.
- Makoto Niijima and Haru Okumura’s “Show Time” is a cooperation skill based around female professional wrestling.
Persona 5 Royal launches exclusively on PlayStation 4 next year in North America and Europe. The game launches later this year in Japan.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter