A new trailer has been released today for Persona 5 Royal, showcasing one of the game's main characters.
The new trailer, which can be watched below in English, courtesy of ZestraX, focuses on Morgana, showing some of the new cutscenes starring the character as well as his new Persona, Diego.
Persona 5 Royal isn't just going to include more content, but also some brand new combat mechanics which expand on Baton Touch and more.
- Baton Touch ranks have been introduced.
- Leveling ranks increases the offensive and beneficial effects of the Baton Touch.
- Make full use of skills that cannot be inherently learned by equipping accessories that grant the use of skills.
- Characteristics have been added to each persona in Persona 5 Royal with attributes such as SP consumption for skills decreased, skill damage increased, etc.
- A new cooperative technique called “Show Time” has been introduced.
- “Show Time” is a special performance where teammates combine their strength. As their bonds deepen, they will begin to produce new techniques.
- Makoto Niijima and Haru Okumura’s “Show Time” is a cooperation skill based around female professional wrestling.
Persona 5 Royal launches exclusively on PlayStation 4 next year in North America and Europe. The game launches later this year in Japan.