[U: Down to $419.99] Get OnePlus 6 (8GB + 128GB) for $430
[Update]: you can bring the price further down to $419.99 with code GBMPKS
Black Friday and Cyber Monday brought blockbuster deals on OnePlus 6. With the sales rush over, the prices have increased a little bit. However, unlike Black Friday the current deals are valid for more units and no longer limited to first 10 or 20 units.
As shared with our readers earlier, OnePlus (6GB + 64GB) is now available for just $399.99. However, it is the 8GB +128GB variant that is probably getting the most discount. Gearbest has just started to offer OnePlus 6 (8GB + 128GB) for $429.99 starting today. The product page suggests that the Flash Sale price would work for 260 units.
Considering OnePlus 6 topped all charts becoming the most popular Android smartphone of the year, $429 is a fairly big discount when compared to the original price of $579.
Get OnePlus 6 (8GB +128GB) for $429.99 in this Flash Sale
OnePlus is one of the very few Android phone makers offering prompt security and software updates to all its devices. While OnePlus 6T is also a brilliant device, OP6 is the last smartphone from the company offering a 3.5mm headphone jack. While not a big issue for many, but if you are someone who hates dongles, now is the time to get yourself OnePlus 6 and avoid these dongles for the next 3 years (we don’t believe if phones need to be changed every single year). Let’s hope by then these phone makers would have fixed this cable/dongle issue.
If you want to experience Android on a beautifully designed phone with a smooth and intuitive OS, now seems to be a good chance to get OnePlus 6 on discount. No codes, no fuss!
OnePlus 6 8+128GB (specs):
- Display: 6.28 inch 2280 x 1080 pixels screen
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz Octa Core
- Storage: 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- Camera: 16MP + 20MP rear camera + 16MP front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 (Android Pie is already available for all OnePlus 6 devices)
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, gyroscope, E-compass, accelerator,
- RGB sensor, NFC, hall sensor
- SIM Card: dual Nano SIM, dual standby
- Network: GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz, CDMA: BC0 / BC1 | WCDMA: Band 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 8 / 9 / 19 | TD-SCDMA: Band 34 / 39 | TDD LTE: Band 34 / 38 / 39 / 40 / 41 | FDD LTE: Band 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 12 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 25 / 26 / 28 / 29 / 66