Official WWDC App for iOS Updated Ahead of Big June 4 Keynote
It's a very busy day for Apple. Apart from releasing an assortment of updates for its devices, it took the time to update the official WWDC app for iOS as well.
WWDC 2018 is Around the Corner - If You're Going to the Event then Get the Updated Version of the Official App for iOS
WWDC 2018 is just a few days away and every fan's eyes are fixated on the opening keynote where the company will announce iOS 12, macOS 10.14, watchOS 5 as well as tvOS 12. But if you are an attendee who also happen to be a developer, then the experience is going to be slightly different for you, of course. Before you pack your bags, it's a good idea to grab the WWDC app from the App Store right now. Why? Because it has been updated with a fresh coat of paint for this year. Here's what is new.
Make the most of the 2018 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Jose, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS, and watch videos on demand throughout the year. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Access resources, documentation, sample code and related content.
• Discover related sessions, labs, and videos.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• Use indoor location to find your way around San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
Needless to say that this is an extremely important app to have with you. It's free, of course, and you can download it form the link below.
Download WWDC App for iOS [App Store link]
You may like to check out: