NZXT Adds H500 and H500I Cases to its H Series Lineup
Many of our readers are quite familiar with NZXT a leading provider of desktop components for PC Enthusiasts and gamers, today NZXT has announced the all new H500 and H500i variants, adding to their already successful H-Series cases. This case continues NZXT’s design aesthetics and practicality of others in the lineup.
NZXT Brings H500 Cases Into Lineup
While available in two models the H500 and H500i, which has CAM integration. Both models pack tempered glass as well as a water cooler installation bracket which would make the rather annoying job of installing a water cooler inside a case easier, NZXT’s rather good cable routing solutions and quick release SSD trays for building your PC quick and frustration free. I personally know I would enjoy the last one with how much I switch out storage in my systems. The H500i also features the CAM-powered Smart Device, providing RGB lighting and digital fan control, and includes an integrated vertical GPU mounting bracket.
“With the H500, we’ve taken everything we learned from both our top-selling S340 line and our recent H Series products to offer an updated, feature rich chassis that continues our commitment to designing affordable premium hardware. From the stunning tempered glass to its durable all-steel construction, the H500 and H500i give builders of all levels everything they need to build an extraordinary gaming machine.”
– Johnny Hou, NZXT’s founder and CEO.
- Modern design and builder-friendly features
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H Series aesthetic; available in four color combinations
- Tempered glass side panel showcases your build
- Wire management is made easy with an intuitive, patent-pending cable management system
- Water-cooling installation is simplified using a removable bracket for either all-in-one CPU coolers or custom loop configurations
H500i Exclusive Features
- The Smart Device, a built-in RGB and digital fan controller powered by CAM, delivers HUE+ and GRID+ functionality and includes two pre-installed fans and RGB LED strips.
- An optional Adaptive Noise Reduction fan control mode in CAM measures CPU and GPU temperatures, as well as ambient and system component sound levels to create custom fan curves that optimize the balance between cooling and noise
- Integrated, CAM-powered RGB lighting allows for dynamic personalization of each and every build
- Vertical GPU mount (Use of the vertical GPU mounting bracket is optional and requires a user-supplied GPU riser cable) showcases the gaming power inside
The H500 series is available in four color combinations to match your perfect build. Its all-steel construction is enriched by a tempered glass side panel, signature PSU shroud, and iconic cable bar to showcase your gaming system. You can even show off your GPU using the vertical GPU mounting bracket included in the H500i.
They have designed a cable routing system with pre-installed channels and straps on the back of the motherboard tray, for intuitive and easy cable management. NZXT also upgraded our signature cable bar to be adjustable to simplify the building process. An easily removable front bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm makes installing water-cooling simple. There’s also an integrated reservoir mount for custom-loop systems. Two Aer F (The Aer F 120mm cases fans do not include the removeable color rings found in the retail version) 120mm fans are included for optimal internal airflow and the front and PSU intakes include removable filters for easy cleaning.
Pricing And Availability
The H500 and H500i will be available in USA in early June, the EU and ROW in the middle of June. The H500 will be priced at $69.99 and the H500i will be priced at $99.99. The colors available are White, Black, Black and Red and Black and Blue.