Lose Yourself in the Infinite Worlds of No Man’s Sky with the Awesome New Trailer
Hello Games have released a beautiful new trailer for their upcoming title No Man’s Sky, showcasing the infinite worlds of the procedurally generated sci-fi title.
You can view the new trailer below as well as 65daysofstatic’s Supermoon (the band providing the soundtrack to the game) Live from the Game Awards, further down.
65daysofstatic is producing a soundtrack album especially for No Man’s Sky
No Man’s Sky grants us full freedom to explore an infinite procedurally generated universe
No Man’s Sky features an infinite procedurally generated galaxy, that is all about exploration and survival. It enables players to fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and the ability to visit every star in the sky.
- A TRULY OPEN UNIVERSE – If you can see it, you can go there. You can fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and every star in the sky is a sun that you can visit.
- EXPLORATION IS SEEING THINGS THAT NO-ONE ELSE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE – Every creature, geological formation, plant and spaceship is unique.
- SURVIVE ON A DANGEROUS FRONTIER – You are alone and vulnerable, and will face threat everywhere, from deep space to thick forests, barren deserts to dark oceans.
- BUILD FOR AN EPIC JOURNEY – Collect precious materials and trade them for better spacecraft and upgrades for your suit and equipment and prepare for your journey to the centre of the galaxy.
- A SHARED UNIVERSE – Choose to share with other players your discoveries on a map of the galaxy. Strike out for unexplored frontiers or build your strengths in known space.
- 65DAYSOFSTATIC SOUNDTRACK – 65daysofstatic, is producing a soundtrack album especially for No Man’s Sky, which will be featured in the game as a procedurally generated soundscape.
No Man’s Sky will release simultaneously on the PlayStation 4 and PC on a yet unannounced date. The game’s creator and Hello Games founder, Sean Murray promises that a release date will be announced soon. We will bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.