Kolink Announces Stronghold and Observatory Mid Sized Tower Cases
Kolink have released their latest editions to the mid-tower case range, which both come with an identical core designs but each with a customized front panel. The Observatory, which features a very distinctive hexagonal design, has a front facing tempered glass panel and will be back lit with RGB fans. The Stronghold is built with an aluminum effect steel front panel, offering a classic tempered glass case design.
Because Tempered Glass Will Never Get Old
Features of the Kolink Observatory at a glance:
- Case designed for motherboards up to E-ATX
- 4 mm tempered glass side and front panel
- 4x 120 mm RGB fans including controller and remote
- I/O panel with 2x USB 2.0 / 1x USB 3.0 & HD Audio In/Out
- Support for two 240 mm radiators
- 2x 3.5/2.5" drive slots
- Supports installation of graphics cards up to 38 cm long & CPU coolers up to 16 cm in height
The Observatory featuring the hexagonal design is incased with a front facing tempered glass panel and backlit with RGB fans, it has extra ventilation at the sides of the front panel for improved air intake, something I would imagine is necessary on a case like this one. It also features a I/O panel at the top of the case for easy access if you plan on putting your system on the ground.
The Observatory has a 4mm thick tempered glass side and front panel as well as a black interior coating and a power supply shroud which is all the rage now. there is also a hard drive cage with brackets for two 3.5 or 2.5 inch drives. as well as 3 120mm RGB fans installed in the front with a single exhaust fans. A 240mm radiator can be installed in the front, or the top.
Kolink Stronghold Features at a glance:
- 1 x Front USB 3.0 & 2 x USB2.0 with audio jacks
- Tempered glass side panel for a complete view of your system.
- Aluminium effect steel front panel
- 2 x 12cm Black Fans included, with space for up to 6 x 12cm fans throughout the case.
- Bottom PSU placement.
- Tool free SSD, HDD side installation.
- PSU Shroud for a clean interior.
- Front 240mm space for radiators
The Stronghold has a tempered glass side panel on the left hand side, with an aluminium effect steel front panel for a premium look. It comes equipped with 120mm fans on the top and bottom of the front of the case.
Kolink Observatory Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 201 x 435 x 435 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Steel, tempered glass
- Approx: approx. 6.8 kg
- Colour: Black
- Form Factor: E-ATX (up to 279 mm wide), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total Possible Fans:
- 3x 120 mm (Front)
- 2x 120 mm (Top)
- 1x 120 mm (Rear)
- Pre-Installed Fans:
- 3x 120 mm RGB (Front)
- 1x 120 mm RGB (Rear)
- Radiator Mountings:
- 1x 240 mm (Front)
- 1x 240 mm (Top)
- Filter: Top, underneath
- Drive Bays:
- 2x 3.5/2.5" (internal)
- Power Supply: 1x Standard ATX up to 200 mm (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O Panel:
- 2x USB 2.0 (internal connection)
- 1x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
- 1x Audio In/Out
- Maximum GPU Length: 380 mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160 mm
Kolink Stronghold Technical Specifications:
- Model: Stronghold Black
- Type: Midi Tower Case
- Colour: Matte Black with brushed aluminium effect front panel.
- Case Material: 0.6mm Steel/Tempered Glass/ABS
- Power Supply Orientation: Bottom
- Motherboard Support: E-ATX/ATX/Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX
- External 5.25" Bays: 0
- Internal 3.5" Bays: 3
- Internal 2.5" Bays: 3
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front Ports: 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0, HD-Audio x 1, Mic x 1 - Cooling System: Front - 3 x 120mm Fans (1 x 120mm included), Rear - 1 x 120mm Fan(included), Top - 2 x 120mm (optional)
- Radiator Support: Front - Up to 240mm
- Dimensions: 435 x 201 x 435mm
- Box Dimensions: 491 x 256 x 486mm
- Clearance: VGA - 380mm, CPU Cooler - 160mm, PSU - 200mm