Kingdom Come Deliverance Hardcore Mode To Release Tomorrow; Full Details Released
Kingdom Come Deliverance, the role-playing game by Warhorse Studios, is about to get harder very soon with the introduction of the Hardcore Mode.
The Hardcore Mode is getting added to the game tomorrow, June 26th, with a free update. The mode features no autosaving, no fast travel and more realistic combat.
- In Hardcore Mode there is no autosaving. The game can only be saved by drinking “Saviour Schnapps”, sleeping in your own bed, paying for a bathhouse full service, or exiting the game.
- In Hardcore Mode you can’t rely on eating from open cooking pots. The best way to regenerate health is to sleep. Food and healing potions take quite a while to kick in.
- You’re only alerted to your current health and stamina levels by means of in-game visual effects.
- Henry’s position is not shown on the map and there are no indicators on the compass. Waypoints are shown only when you get close to them.
- Fast travel isn’t possible in Hardcore Mode.
- Combat is more realistic in Hardcore Mode. Strikes have more realistic impact, and engaging in combat with an experienced warrior without wearing quality armor is very deadly.
- Hardcore Perks are a form of customizable difficulty. You can enable a lot — like “Consumption”, “Nightmares”, “Tape Worm”, “Claustrophobic”, or “Shakes” — to make the game even harder.
- Traders pay less for goods and rewards are lower overall. Repairing items is even costlier.
Kingdom Come Deliverance is now out on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in all regions.