Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Connecting Your Device To A Computer
You can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch using mobile Safari JailbreakMe style. You do not need a computer for this to work.
Pangu's iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Packaged To Work Directly From Safari - No Computer Required
Pangu's iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tool release yesterday caught everyone off guard. While the tool was, and still is, at the time of writing, available in Chinese, many didn't waste a single minute to liberate their devices. But there's one huge problem with Pangu's tool which they released yesterday. It's available for Windows users only and it's likely the OS X version of the tool will arrive later in the future.
So, staying true to its enthusiasm and not wanting anyone to be left out, Totoateam packaged the Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak to work directly from Safari. This means you do not need a computer for it to work, and everything works untethered. All you require is a working data connection. Nothing more, nothing less.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Connecting Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch To A Computer
Before we begin with the guide there are a few things which you should consider.
- Take a complete backup of your data using iTunes or iCloud.
- Make sure you're running a clean install of iOS 9.3.3 on your device. Download from here: Download: iOS 9.3.3 For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Released.
- Disconnect your Apple Watch from your iPhone during the process of the jailbreak.
- Disable Find my iPhone by navigating to Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Disable Touch ID and Passcode. Navigate to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
With that out of the way let's dive into the process itself:
1. On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, launch the Safari Web browser.
2. Open the following link in Safari: www.birdflightapp.com/apps/6159/app-builds/TTJailbreak/public
3. Once the webpage open up, tap on the 'Install App' button.
4. You'll be asked to install a 'TTJailbreak by Birdflight' app. Tap on 'Install' to confirm. Also make sure you 'Trust' the installed app by going to Settings > General > Device Management.
5. Now launch the PP app sitting on your home screen. You'll be promoted for push notifications, hence tap on 'Ok.' Make sure you uncheck the 'PP' box, and then tap on the big circular button to jailbreak your device.
Just like the Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, this jailbreak is semi-tethered as well. Whenever your device restarts or loses power, you will be required to run the PP app again to re-jailbreak it.
Important Links To Check Out
Be sure to check out the following links before you head out:
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter