Install Leaked AUCECMLG Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware on AT&T Galaxy Note 3 N900
So, another day, another firmware leak for AT&T Galaxy Note 3. This time, the firmware is based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. We came across the firmware on XDA Forums yesterday. Here are some of the details of the new firmware; it includes a bootloader, similar to one in Samsung Galaxy S4. And here is our guide to update your AT&T Galaxy Note 3 N900 to AUCECMLG Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware.
Version: Android 4.4.2
- Download and install USB drivers for AT&T Galaxy Note 3 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your Smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your AT&T Galaxy Note 3 carries more than 70% of charge.
Disclaimer: This guide will be using ‘Odin’ as a tool to flash the official firmware on your AT&T Galaxy Note 3. During the process, you might lose all your existing installed apps and personal settings. It is therefore necessary for you to follow the guide carefully. Also, please, do mind that this tutorial is only for AT&T Galaxy Note 3. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device. Here is how you can update AT&T Galaxy Note 3 N900AUCECMLG Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware
How to update AT&T Galaxy Note 3 to N900AUCECMLG Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Install Odin on your computer.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn’t help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- On your Odin;
- Click on AP and select the Android 4.4.2 N900AUCECMLG test firmware file named AP_ N900AUCECMLG _.tar.md5;
- Now click on BL and load BL_ N900AUCECMLG _373648.tar.md5;
- Next, click on CP and load CP_ N900AUCECMLG.tar.md5;
- Finally, click on CSC and select CSC_OXA_ N900AUCECMLG.tar.md5.
- Disable Re-Partition on Odin and hit the START button to initiate the flashing process.
- When N900AUCECMLG Android 4.4.2 update installation is successfully completed, you will get a PASS message.
- Samsung Note 3 will restart automatically and you can then disconnect your device from the computer.