Apple released iOS 16 to the world a few days ago, and the update is jam-packed with a plethora of front-facing additions. The platform now allows you to better manage your photos and videos on your iPhone. iOS 16 now comes with the ability to find, merge, and delete duplicate photos and videos in your Photo Library. If you are not familiar with the technique, we will teach you how to find, merge, and delete duplicate photos in iOS 16.
This is How You Can Easily Find, Merge, and Delete Duplicate Photos and Videos on iPhone Running iOS 16
The iPhone camera is getting upgraded every year. Since the picture quality is being enhanced, it takes much more space on your iPhone than before. Apple is offering 128GB of base storage on the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models, which is not a lot if you take pictures daily. Henceforth, it is necessary to delete duplicate photos. If you are unfamiliar, simply follow the instructions below to learn how to find, merge, and delete duplicates from the iCloud Photo Library.
Step 1: Head over to the Photos app, and under the "Utilities" section, select Duplicates.
Step 2: Once you do this, simply select the pictures that you want to Merge or Delete.
Step 3: Now, simply tap on the Merge at the bottom of the interface. You can also delete the selected files from the Trash icon.
This is all that you have to do to find, merge, and delete duplicate photos in iOS 16. Take note that if you are planning to merge or delete photos, you will have to do it individually.
You might also like:
- Fix the "Could Not Activate iPhone Activation" error on iPhone after updating to iOS 16
- Fix iOS 16 stuck on the "Preparing to Update" error on iPhone
- Fix the "Software Update Failed" error on iPhone after installing iOS 16
- Fix WiFi and Bluetooth Issues After Installing iOS 16
- How to Enable Haptic Feedback on iPhone Keyboard on iOS 16
- How to Fix Your iPhone Performance After Updating to iOS 16
- How to Enable Battery Percentage in iPhone Status Bar on iOS 16
This is all there is to it, folks. Share your experience with us in the comments.