Here is How to Install AFC2 on TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbroken Devices
Apple File Conduit (AFC2) package for iOS 8.3 devices is now available. As Apple doesn't allow native file system access, AFC2 iOS 8.3 would help you to access or browse through the root file structure. Here is how you can use AFC2 iOS 8.3 tool once you have jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Remember, TaiG does not automatically add AFC2 support for your device. Once done, you will be able to access root filesystem directly from your Mac or Windows PC.
Install AFC2 iOS 8.3 jailbroken devices:
Once you have jailbroken your iOS 8.3 device, here is how to install AFC2 iOS 8.3:
- Launch Cydia.
- Tap Sources > Edit > Add.
- Once repositories are refreshed, search for TaiG AFC2.
- Tap TaiG AFC2.
- Install it.
- When done, respring or reboot your iOS 8.3 device.
- Once rebooted, connect your iOS device to computer using USB cable.
- Use any tool like iExplore or iFunBox to access and navigate through the root filesystem.
That's just about it. Don't forget to let us know how your TaiG jailbreaking journey is going so far. Also, help us improve this updated list of iOS 8.3 jailbreak tweaks and apps.
- Relevant iOS 8.3 jailbreak news, errors and guides:
- Updated List of iOS 8.3 Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks and Apps – List
- Fix TaiG errors including "virtual machine", "Apple driver not found", 1102, 1103 and others
- Download TaiG 2.0 for Windows – Jailbreak iOS 8.1.3, 8.2 and iOS 8.3
- [Updated: v1.1.18] Saurik Updates Cydia for iOS 8.3 – Fixes Device Identification Issues
- How to install untethered iOS 8.3 Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.3 on Mac OS X – How to
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter