For Honor PC Hotfix To Release Today; Fixes AntiCheat, Steam Controller Issues And More
For Honor, the recently released this person game by Ubisoft, has been released last week in all regions on PC and consoles. The game had a not too troublesome launch, but this doesn't mean that there's nothing to fix in it. Later today, the first hotfix will be released for the PC version of the game, introducing a variety of fixes which should make the experience more enjoyable.
Among the fixes coming with the new For Honor PC hotfix are Easy AntiCheat fixes, Steam Controller fixes and more. You can check out the full patch notes below as you wait for the fixes to go live at 8:00 AM ET, 5:00 AM PT and 1:00 PM GMT.
- FIXED: Updated the error messaging for certain Easy AntiCheat notifications to make them more user friendly
- FIXED: Error that was incorrectly blocking some players from entering the game
- Steam Controller users will no longer be kicked as inactive (AFK) when providing controller input
- Addressed bugs in the the shutdown process
- FIXED: game sometimes storing borderless in the options on shutdown
- FIXED: game still showing in taskbar after pressing x. When clicked you would see a small window without borders that closes shortly after.
- Addressed several PC startup/full screen bugs
- FIXED: game starting in window mode when clicking somewhere else during startup
- FIXED: game switch display mode twice on startup
- FIXED: game switching to borderless when ALT+ENTER after previous switch to full screen failed
- Fixed the caching of settings on game minimization
- FIXED: Incorrect window positions being stored in options when game is minimized
- A message will now be displayed on BOOT if Intel GPU driver is below min specs
For Honor is now available in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.