Hardcore Horror Themed 4-Player Co-Op FPS ‘GTFO’ to Launch This Spring
GTFO, the hardcore four-player cooperative first person shooter game with a horror vibe, will be released this Spring on PC as announced today by independent studio 10 Chambers Collective (founded by former Payday developers).
A lengthy video documentary was also shared today by 10 Chambers Collective, revealing plenty of behind the scenes details on the development process of GTFO. No pricing information or system requirements have been confirmed yet, but you can wishlist the game on Steam in the meantime.
GTFO is a 4 player action/horror cooperative game for those looking for a real challenge.
Players get to play as a team of scavengers, forced to explore and extract valuable artefacts from a vast underground complex that has been overrun by horrifying monsters. Gather weapons, tools and resources to help you survive - and work to unearth the answers about your past and how to escape.
- 4 player cooperative PvE gameplay that puts you and your teammates through the ultimate co-op test.
- Together, explore treacherous environments that are both creepy and enchanting.
- Plan your expedition, equip and operate tools, combine your firepower, communicate and coordinate as a team - every detail counts if you are to survive the nightmare.
- GTFO’s Expedition Director throws players into new challenging situations in every play session.
- The Expedition Director controls every single parameter of the experience, derived from a hand tailored data set.
- Come prepared! Search the complex for better gear to take on new, harder challenges.
- Characters and dialog written by Adam Gascoine.
- Nightmarish atmosphere accompanied by music from acclaimed composer Simon Viklund.