Gigabyte Z590 AORUS Xtreme Waterforce Lands At Newegg For A Whopping $1600, Features LED Readouts On The Stunning Monoblock
2 months ago, Gigabyte unveiled the Z590 AORUS Xtreme Waterforce. It is an ultra-high-end enthusiast motherboard with endless features and a stunning monoblock. At the time, the pricing had not been announced, but we guessed it would be similar to the ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Glacial which costs $1,499.99. The AORUS Xtreme Waterforce tops that by $100 at $1,599.99.
The Gigabyte Z590 AORUS Xtreme Waterforce Combines A Long List Of Features With A Unique Visual For Whopping $1600
For the price of $1,599.99, you are getting a long list of features, but the first thing that catches anyone's eye is the monoblock. The monoblock features two LED readouts that display water and CPU temperature. On top of the readouts, the monoblock features stunning lighting and an excellent design. The monoblock covers the CPU and the VRMs, but it also extended across the board to cool both the chipset and NVMe SSDs.
Pushing your processor to achieve better overclocks won't be too difficult with the powerful power delivery solution which consists of a 20+1 stage VRM with 100A power stages. The fear of every PC builder implementing a custom loop is a leak, but Gigabyte has you covered. The Z590 XTREME WATERFORCE has built-in leak detection first seen on the XTREME WATERFORCE WB graphics cards that will automatically shut down your system when a leak is detected.
On top of the aforementioned features, below are other specs and features of the Gigabyte Z590 AORUS Xtreme Waterforce.
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 20+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 100A Smart Power Stage and Tantalum Polymer Capacitors Array
- XTREME MEMORY with SMT DIMM and Shielded Memory Routing
- Thermal Reactive Armor with All in One Monoblock and NanoCarbon Baseplate
- Intel Thunderbolt 4 Onboard
- Onboard Intel WiFi 6E 802.11ax 2T2R & BT 5 with 2X AORUS Antenna
- Exclusively bundled ESSential USB DAC
- 127dB SNR AMP-UP Audio with High-End ESS SABRE 9018K2M DAC, LME 49720, OPA1622, and WIMA Audio Capacitors
- AQUANTIA 10GbE BASE-T LAN and Intel 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Exclusively bundled AORUS PRO Gen4 AIC Adaptor
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards II
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory, and Graphics Card
The Gigabyte Z590 AORUS Xtreme Waterforce has securely cemented itself as the most expensive consumer motherboard at $1,599.99 and it is currently available at Newegg. For the price of the motherboard, you could buy the flagship Intel 11th gen Core i9-11900K three times.