Ghost Recon Breakpoint Beta Includes 4 Regions a Ton of Missions, Pre-Load Times Revealed
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint arrives in a little over a month, and, of course, Ubisoft is testing the online game out before it launches. The Ghost Recon Breakpoint beta drops in early September and includes four regions from the game’s open world, a ton of missions, and more. You will need to pre-order or sign up for Uplay+ to get access. Here’s a more detailed rundown of what’s included in the beta:
During this Ghost Recon Breakpoint beta, you have access to several regions and missions to test out in PvE with up to four-player co-op or solo!
You will have access to the following four regions:
- Smuggler Coves
- Mount Hodgson
- Sinking Country
- Fen Bog
- Operation Greenstone: Two missions from the main storyline.
- Auroa Missions: Side missions to discover more about the island and its inhabitants.
- Faction Missions: Eight new Factions missions per day.
Looking to really test your skills? Find three different types of Drone Areas throughout the available regions to battle it out against some of your toughest opponents.
- Murmurs: Small flying drones that will swarm the unprepared.
- Aamons: Mid-size land drones that pack a punch with agility to match.
- Behemoths: Large drones with massive firepower and heavy armor.
So, when will you be able to jump into the beta? Here are the pre-load and start times:
- Preload: September 2nd - 3am PST
- Start: September 5th - 3am PST
- End: September 9th - 3am PST
Europe & Middle East
- Preload: September 2nd - 12pm CEST
- Start: September 5th - 12pm CEST
- End: September 9th - 12pm CEST
Asia & Japan
- Preload: September 2nd - 7pm JST (PS4 12pm JST)
- Start: September 5th - 7pm JST
- End: September 9th - 7pm JST
- Preload: September 2nd - 8pm AEST
- Start: September 5th - 8pm AEST
- End: September 9th - 8pm AEST
Ghost Recon Breakpoint hits PC, Xbox One, and PS4 on October 4.