Final Halo Reach PC Flight With Campaign Missions, Matchmaking and Firefight Inbound; Will Include Crossplay Between Steam & Windows Store Versions
Developer 343 Industries has announced that the final Halo Reach PC flight will be arriving shortly.
The final flight could go live early next week but this depends on whether the team will be able to tackle some blocking issues preventing from going to Insider Ring 3.
Once live, this final Halo Reach PC test focuses on testing matchmaking on both the Windows Store and Steam versions. According to 343 Industries, crossplay between both versions will be supported and this new build will include two campaign missions, several matchmaking options, and two Firefight matchmaking offerings.
Halo: Reach Campaign Missions: Noble Actual and Winter Contingency.
Firefight Matchmaking Offerings
- 4-player Heroic standard Firefight: will be played on Beachhead, Corvette, and Holdout.
- 4-player Normal grab bag Firefight: will be played on Beachhead, Corvette, and Holdout.
Multiplayer Matchmaking Offerings
- 2v2 Social: Slayer will be played on maps Countdown, Powerhouse, and Zealot.
- 4v4 Social: Slayer, Flag and Bomb, Zone Control, Asset Denial, and Action Sack will be played on Countdown, Powerhouse, Zealot, and Tempest.
- 8v8 Social: Slayer, Flag and Bomb, Zone Control, and Asset Denial, will be played on Tempest, Breakpoint, and Ridgeline.
- Halo: Reach Team Hardcore: Slayer and Capture the Flag will be played on maps Countdown and Zealot.
- Halo: Reach Invasion: Invasion will be played on the map Breakpoint. Our flight goal is to test our PvP matchmaking and get your feedback, so be sure to load in and play with us!
This final flight is expected to last for 8 days and could become available as early as next Monday.
Halo Reach will be part of the Halo MCC collection for PC and is slated for a release later this year.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter