Science Fantasy RPG ELEX Gets 4K Gameplay Footage from E3 2017
Fan site World of ELEX, dedicated to the eponymous game by German team Piranha Bytes, just published a new 4K gameplay video (presumably from the PC version) grabbed during E3 2017.
We had the chance to speak to Piranha Bytes during the convention and the developers commented on PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X while adding that both consoles should be able to display the game at 4K resolution.
ELEX can already be pre-ordered, if you’re so inclined. The Steam page even lists preliminary minimum system requirements for the PC version.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 at 2.5 GHz or better or AMD Phenom II x4 940 at 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon HD 5870, 1 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs and can change!
ELEX is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series, set in a brand new post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy universe that puts players into a huge seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices and powerful action.
In ELEX, you join the war over a powerful resource that gives people great magic-like powers, but turns them into indifferent cold creatures. You decide if emotions and humaneness or cold synthetic logic will rule the world of Magalan.
- Completely seamless Open World experience without borders and loading zones for the ultimate exploration experience
- Vertical Exploration: Use the jetpack to reach any place in the game world
- Simulated game world where everything reacts to the players actions and provides for an authentic atmosphere
- Highly interconnected quest system that support true player choices
- Tactical and challenging combat system for close and ranged combat
- Universe set in a post apocalyptic science fantasy universe that combines the most interesting aspects of all genres