iOS 11 Public Beta 7 is Now Available to Download – Update Now
Apple has released iOS 11 Public Beta 7 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users. Here's how you can update right away to the latest build.
iOS 11 Public Beta 7 is Now Available with Same Changes as iOS 11 Beta 8
Things tend to get exciting whenever new beta software drops from the Cupertino company. A while back, Apple flipped the switch and released iOS 11 Beta 8 to registered developers. Now, it has done the same for those enrolled in the Beta Software Program. This means that those without a paid developer account with Apple can also get in on the action without having to spend a single dime.
How to Download iOS 11 Public Beta 7
The process for updating to the latest build of iOS 11 Public Beta is easy. Follow the steps below and you'll be up and running in no time.
- Launch the Settings app from the home screen and make sure you're connected to a WiFi network.
- Now navigate to General > Software Update.
- Wait for a few seconds and the update will show right up. Once it does, tap on Download and Install.
Keep in mind that there is no firmware file available for iOS 11 Public Beta which you can use to install a fresh copy of Apple's software on an iPhone or iPad. Everything happens over the air. If you need a restore file, then you have to be a registered developer with Apple.
Before you head out, make sure you check out the following links.
- Download iOS 11 Beta for iPhone & iPad – How to Install Right Now
- How and Why You Should Clean Install iOS 11 Beta on iPhone & iPad
- iOS 11 Beta Compatible Devices List – iPhone, iPad & iPad touch
- Download and Install iOS 11 Public Beta on iPhone, iPad Right Now
- Should You Install iOS 11 Public Beta? Here are a Few Things to Consider
- How to Downgrade iOS 11 Beta to iOS 10 – iPhone & iPad Tutorial