111 Cloverfield Lane Bunker Fallout 4 Mod Adds Cloververse Inspired Bunker; Packed with References to the Movie
A new Fallout 4 mod has been released that adds a Cloververse inspired bunker to the game.
Created by modder ‘Wandering Ranger’, the 111 Cloverfield Lane mod creates a new Player Home located behind the SS’s home in Sanctuary.
The mod comes with a chem station, armor and weapons workbenches, and more. We’ve included the mod’s features, alongside a video and some screenshots, down below:
– A new home located behind the SS’s home in Sanctuary.
– Chem station, cooking stove, power armor station, and armor and weapons workbenches.
– Linked storage for all crafting stations.
– Custom meshes and textures for workbenches, furniture, clutter, and containers.
– Useable sink and kitchen.
– Fun references to the movie.
– Unique storage containers throughout the shelter.
– Loads of clutter.
– Navmeshed. (That’s a first for me, be thankful.)
Those interested can download the mod right here.