Capcom Shares Details on Street Fighter V Second Beta
Capcom has reported that the Street Fighter V second beta will begin on October 21, 2015 for PS4 and on October 24 on PC. Pre-ordering the game grants you access to the beta.
The full beta schedule is as follows:
- 10/21/15 18:00 PST (10/22 02:00 BST/10:00 JST) – The second SFV beta begins for PS4 users. Characters available: Ken, Necalli, Vega, R. Mika
- 10/22/15 14:00 PST (22:00 BST/ 10/23 06:00 JST) – Servers down for scheduled maintenance for 12 hours.
- 10/23/15 02:00 PST (10:00 BST/18:00 JST) – Servers back online. Rashid unlocked.
- 10/23/15 09:00 PST (17:00 BST/ 10/24 01:00 JST) – The second SFV beta begins for both PC and PS4 users (cross-platform play).
- 10/23/15 17:00 PST (10/24 01:00 BST/09:00 JST) – Karin unlocked.
- 10/24/15 04:00 PST (12:00 BST/20:00 JST) – Servers down for scheduled maintenance for 10 hours.
- 10/24/15 14:00 PST (22:00 BST/ 10/25 06:00 JST) – Servers back online.
- 10/25/15 16:00 PST (10/26 0:00 BST/ 08:00 JST) – Beta 2 concludes.
The second beta for Street Fighter V will run from October 22-25 and allow cross-play between PS4 and PC players
Capcom has recently revealed the PC Requirements for Street Fighter V as well as the dates of the upcoming second beta, which will run from October 22 to October 25, and allow Cross-Play between PlayStation 4 and PC. Capcom has recently revealed newcomer Laura Matsuda, and announced that Karin Kanzuki will be joining the Street Fighter V cast as well as ‘Rashid of the Turbulent Wind’, another newcomer to the Street Fighter franchise an impressive acrobatic fighter with the ability to harness the power of the wind. Rashid, will be joining Necalli, a third newcomer to the series, who was introduced at EVO 2015.
Another fan favorite, R. Mika will be joining the Street Fighter V roster. With a first appearance in Street Fighter Alpha 3, R. Mika has been one of the most beloved characters in the long running series. The iconic spaniard, Vega has also been revealed for Street Fighter V, looking quite sharp.
Street Fighter V is built on the Unreal Engine 4 and will be releasing on the PlayStation 4 and PC in Q1 2016. We will bring you any new information on Street Fighter V, as soon as it becomes available.