Bundle Stars Rebranded As Fanatical; Launch Sale Available Now
Bundle Stars, the popular digital game store, has been now rebranded as Fanatical. The new website is accessible at this address and crucially, you'll be able to use your existing login details as well as retain any game keys purchased on Bundle Stars in the new account section.
Craig Johnson, Managing Director of Focus Multimedia Limited (the independently-owned, British-based owner of Bundle Stars/Fanatical), said:
Our goal with Fanatical is to give customers even more of what they want; official game keys at world-beating prices, and an innovative website that will continue growing and evolving. Fanatical is run by a team of passionate gamers, and we are looking forward to making it a favourite daily destination for many years to come.
There's a celebratory launch sale up at Fanatical, with new deals being regularly added until November 14th. There are already great discounts from publishers like Bethesda, SEGA, THQ Nordic, Deep Silver, Kalypso, and Codemasters, while gamers outside the US and Canada can also make significant savings on Ubisoft and Bandai Namco games.
Here's a current overview of the best discounted titles. Furthermore, you can add the voucher code FANATICAL10 to take another 10% off your purchase; this will work until November 19th.
- Darksiders Franchise Pack (-80%)
- Dishonored 2 (-50%)
- Doom 3 BFG Edition (-66%)
- Metro Redux Bundle (-82%) - 24 hour Star Deal, while stocks last
- Ori and the Blind Forest (-50%)
- Quantum Break (-50%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind (-50%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (-50%)
- The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Special Edition (-50%)
- The Evil Within (-67%)
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (-75%)
- This is the Police (-50%)
- Wolfenstein - The Old Blood (-67%)
- Wolfenstein - The New Order (-67%)
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter