The Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Beta is well under way and several gameplay videos have become available featuring some nice 1080p at 60fps gameplay. You can view some multiplayer footage below, along with some screenshots taken from the PlayStation 4 version further down.
Treyarch has revealed a few details regarding the PC version of Call of Duty Black Ops 3. You can view the new features that will be coming to the PC below:
- 100% Ranked Dedicated Servers
- 2-Player Split Screen
- Seamless Game Controller Support
- Strong GPU scaling, SLI and Crossfire Optimizations, and 4K monitor support make the game look and run great at full 4K resolution
- FOV Slider
- Framerate Cap Slider
- Improved Text Chat features available in-game and also now in lobbies.
- Fantastic Steam Trading Cards – collect them all!
- Treyarch Anti-Cheat (TAC)
The requirements for the PC version of Black Ops 3 are as follows:
Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
The pre-order page for Black Ops 3 is now open and grants you access to the Beta. We will bring you any new information on Black Ops 3 as soon as it becomes available. The title is being developed by Treyarch for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC and will release on November 6 2015.