BATTLECREW Space Pirates Early Access Giveaway
A little over a month ago we hosted a beta giveaway for BATTLECREW Space Pirates, the first game by DONTNOD's Eleven studio.
BATTLECREW Space Pirates is defined as a "Competitive Side Scrolling Heroes Shooting game" by its makers. These are the main features:
- Fast and addictive gameplay designed for competition: in BATTLECREW, games are based on skill and cooperation with up to 8 players!
- A richly-colored cast of cool and charismatic pirates! 4 character classes, each with different playing style!
- Tortuga, the game community’ hub, is where pirates live and meet, check the game statistics and leaderboard, customize their avatar, check the community challenges, and launch games.
- Pirate Bounties: BATTLECREW regularly challenges the community! Maps, skins, taunts, game modes… All the unlockable content makes BATTLECREW a packed and evolving universe!
- 2 game modes during the Early Access: Gold Rush, where you and your team have to collect as much gold as possible to win, and the classic Team Death Match (that will be available in a free update soon after the Early Access launch) where you have to vaporize as many of the enemy pirates as you can to claim victory!
We have partnered once again with DONTNOD's Eleven to give away 10 Steam codes that will unlock the game, recently released on Steam Early Access. It's going to be a raffle, due to end on March 1st, after which we'll contact the winners.
You'll be able to repeat some of the actions in the raffle each day to increase your chances of winning. Good luck!
By the way, these are the minimum system requirements of BATTLECREW Space Pirates.
OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.0 GHz or faster
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560TI or AMD Radeon HD7850
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 5 GB available space
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter