13 Steps Show How To Change Name & Appearance In PUBG Mobile
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) took the mobile world by storm when it was launched for iOS and Android earlier this year. The game requires users to fight to survive, with the last player standing declared the winner. It also allows users to choose their appearances and name, even though the process can get a bit tricky initially. So, if you’re looking for how. to change your name and appearance on PUBG Mobile, you’ve come to the right place. Head over below for more details.
Here’s How You Can Smoothly Change Your Name And Appearance In PUBG Mobile
Whether it’s the gameplay or the promotion, PUBG made it big across multiple platforms. One major reason for its popularity is that Battleground allows all types of users (experienced and inexperienced), a shot at its gameplay.
So, if you’ve downloaded PUBG and started gameplay in a hurry, you might have found yourself registered with a name and appearance that you’d like to change. If so, then follow the steps below to change your name and appearance in PUBG Mobile.
5+3 Steps To Change Your Name In PUBG Mobile:
- If you have not changed your name yet, you might need a Name Change card.
- The item is available to all users who updated to version 0.4.
- If you haven’t collected the card, head over to Events and collect your update reward.
- Now, head over to inventory and open the ‘Box’ item at the bottom.
- Use the Name Change card present to make your desired changes.
Additionally, if you’ve already used your Name Change Card that came with the 0.4 update, there’s a way to change your name once again. Follow these steps:
- Complete all levels up to Level 10.
- Collect your mission rewards for Level 10. These will also include a Name Change card.
- Use the card as highlighted above.
5 Steps To Change Your Appearance In PUBG Mobile:
Changing your appearance in PUBG Mobile is relatively easier than the entire confusion that surrounds a name change. However, changing your appearance comes with its own particular catch. These steps will highlight how to change your appearance in PUBG Mobile.
- Ensure that you have 3000BP.
- Head over to the Main Menu and select Inventory.
- As soon as you’ll open inventory, a reset appearance option will appear right next to your player.
- This will provide you with all the options necessary for an appearance change.
- Make your changes and pay the dues.
Thoughts? Let us know what you think in the comments section below and stay tuned. We’ll keep you updated on the latest.