AMD Catalyst 15.7.1 Official Driver For Win10 Released with Full DX12 & WDDM 2.0 Support
AMD has released a new driver with support for Windows 10. AMD states that Catalyst 15.7.1 driver offers full WDDM 2.0 and DirectX 12 support which is available on all AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) products, – AMD Radeon HD 7000 and newer graphics products.
The new driver can be downloaded from here.
AMD Catalyst 15.7.1 Windows Driver
Windows 10 Support
This driver provides support for Windows 10 as well as full WDDM 2.0 and DirectX 12 support which is available on all AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) products, – AMD Radeon HD 7000 and newer graphics products.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Profile change to reduce Flip Queue Size – improves the latest positional information from the keyboard and mouse.
-  Battlefield™ Hardline becomes unresponsive after toggling the in-game Vsync option.
-  Mantle based application may crash when system is woken from sleep mode
-  Battlefield™ 4 may crash if run in Mantle mode with AMD Crossfire™ enabled
-  A crash may be experienced on some AMD Radeon™ R9 300 series products while running the Unigene benchmark
-  A ‘missing Dll’ error message may be experienced while doing an express uninstall of the current driver
-  Transcoded clips may fail to play on some Drag and Drop devices
-  Some systems experience a minor performance drop from 15.15 to 15.20 in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with HairWorks enabled
-  Some “Kaveri” APU-based systems may experience minor performance drop on PCMark8® Video Group Chat & Casual Gaming tests
-  Display profiles are not retained after driver upgrade from 14.502 to 15.20
 DLL missing popup message may be encountered when performing an express uninstall
- of the display driver. This will not impact the uninstall process
-  Cyberlink PowerDVD plays 3D content in 2D mode
-  Audio driver is banged out for non-primary ASIC after enabling CF and rebooting system
-  Intermittent BSOD occurs when launching a race in Dirt Rally™
-  With quad AMD CrossFire™ mode enabled, TDR or blank display occurs when launching DirectX® 9 application in full screen
-  BSOD observed when performing an express uninstall of the display driver in 4K resolution
-  Flickering corruption may occur in Dirt Rally™ with Advanced Blending enabled
-  Flickering corruption may occur in Dirt Rally™ when changing settings during gameplay
-  3DMark Farandole may crash when AMD Mantle is selected from the test suite