The Witcher 3: 46 Minutes of Beautiful PS4 Gameplay Showcasing Everything
PlayStation Access have uploaded a 46 minute long video detailing a lot of aspects aspect of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt including the beautiful open world and its mechanics. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will receive a day-1 patch that improves the performance and brings some further visual enhancements.
- The inventory system explained: 00:54
- The differences between the armour and swords: 05:30
- A look at the card game, Gwent: 10:20
- Exploring Novigrad: 12:30
- Climb a mountain and enjoy the view: 18:36
- Ciri gameplay: 20:49
- The skill tree explained: 21:30
- Bare fist fighting: 26:20
- The different HUD options: 29:15
- A look at the control scheme: 31:17
- Geralt vs Roach race: 33:35
- Repairing equipment: 34:32
- Mace, axe and crossbow combat 36:38
- Returning to Kaer Morhen: 38:11
- Breaking the law: 38:50
- Trying to slay a Wyvern: 40:07
You can view the game play footage below:
The launch cinematic which was made available a little earlier looks amazing. CD Projekt has also revealed the changelog for the day-1 patch which can be viewed here. docm77, has also made available a video interview with CD Projekt’s visual artist, Jose Teixeira, in which he shares his thoughts on the downgrade subject.
The Witcher 3 is just four days away from release, and as we have previously covered, CD Projekt has already announced that pre-load options are already live, as well as the unlock times for The Witcher 3.