Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18362 Is Available for Slow Ring Insiders
Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18362 to the Slow ring ahead of the public release. The build for Slow ring brings an additional bug fix and one less known issue. Here is the updated changelog:
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Connect app crashing on launch for some Insiders.
- We fixed the issue with Microsoft Store app upates not automatically installing.
Known issues in Windows 10 1903 Build 18362
Microsoft Store app updates do not automatically install on 18356+. As a workaround, you can manually check for, and install updates via the Microsoft Store app. Open Select “…” > “Downloads and updates” > “Get updates”.
- Launching games that use anti-cheat software may trigger a bugcheck (GSOD).
- Creative X-Fi sound cards are not functioning properly. We are partnering with Creative to resolve this issue.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly. We are investigating the issue.
Known issues for Developers
- If you install any of the recent builds from the Fast ring and switch to the Slow ring, optional content such as enabling developer mode will fail. You will have to remain in the Fast ring to add/install/enable optional content. This is because optional content will only install on builds approved for specific rings.
For more details, head over to the official blog post.