Microsoft has released another Windows 10 Insider Preview Build to Insiders in the Fast ring today. As mentioned earlier, the Windows maker is almost at the finish line, with today's build bringing just one bug fix. There are, however, a few known issues that are yet to be addressed. Here's the complete changelog of Windows 10 1903 (19H1) Preview Build 18362.
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Connect app crashing on launch for some Insiders.
Known issues in Windows 10 1903 Build 18362
- Microsoft Store app updates do not automatically install on 18356+. As a workaround, you can manually check for, and install updates via the Microsoft Store app. Open Select “…” > “Downloads and updates” > “Get updates”.
- Launching games that use anti-cheat software may trigger a bugcheck (GSOD).
- Creative X-Fi sound cards are not functioning properly. We are partnering with Creative to resolve this issue.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly. We are investigating the issue.
Known issues for Developers
- If you install any of the recent builds from the Fast ring and switch to the Slow ring, optional content such as enabling developer mode will fail. You will have to remain in the Fast ring to add/install/enable optional content. This is because optional content will only install on builds approved for specific rings.
For more details, head over to the official blog post.