Update Galaxy Note 3 to KSUBMI8 Android 4.3 Official
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 can be updated to the latest official KSUBMI8 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update. You can update your Note 3 SK Telecom N900S via OTA or KIES officially. In case you can't see the update or have a rooted Note 3, follow this tutorial to update to this latest stock firmware manually.
Prerequisites to update Galaxy Note 3 to KSUBMI8 Android 4.3 official:
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note 3 in your computer or you should have KIES on your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your Note.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to update Galaxy Note 3 to KSUBMI8 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean:
- Unzip and install Odin on your PC.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900Sd off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons simultaneously. Once successfully connected, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- In Odin make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are the only options checked and nothing else is.
- Click on PDA on Odin, locate the .tar.md5 file and hit Start button to initiate the update process.
- Wait for your Note 3 to get updated. When firmware installation is successfully completed, Odin ID:COM will turn green and Odin will show you a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will restart automatically and you can then disconnect your device from computer.
That's it. You can verify that your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been successfully updated to KSUBMI8 Android 4.3 JB via Settings > Device.