Batman Arkham Knight has just received a new update on the PS4. The latest patch updates the game to version 1.05 and it weighs in at 4.3 GB. For users that have already updated to the latest version the download will only be 1.6 GB for the new update.
Batman Arkham Knight Patch 1.05 Changelog
- Stability Fixes.
- New Feature: Photo Mode.
- New Feature: Force original voice-cast option for non-English territories.
- Support for August additional content.
- Updates for WB Play and Downloadable Content.
- General gameplay, graphics, audio, UI and localization fixes.
Warner Bros. announced that the next patch for the PC version of Batman Arkham Knight will release this August. The update is said to improve overall performance and frame-rate hitches, and will enable support of frame-rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu.
Warner Bros. reports that they will provide more details over the coming weeks. They have recently listed the key areas that they are focusing on for improving performance:
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and framerate hitches
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptops
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers
Batman Arkham Knight is currently available on the PS4 and Xbox One, with the updated PC version expected to be available sometime in August.