Today’s List of Paid Apps That Are Free at the Play Store Including SecretNote and More
Here are some apps that you might like.
Relaxiano – relax sounds calm meditate sleep relax
While some of us fall asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow, for others it may take hours of staring blankly at the ceiling.
● It might be insomnia, anxiety or just years of accumulated bad habits.
In times like these, relaxing your mind and body and focusing on your breath helps a lot.
● A decade ago we used to have alarm clocks with built-in nature sounds, now we have our iPhone and Android devices.
● Relaxing sounds can be helpful in many occasions. Some people use them during meditation, others use it simply to calm down when life gets rough.
● When you can’t physically escape to the mountains or listen to flowing river water, the best you can do is close your eyes, play nature sounds on your phone, and imagine that you’re there. Relaxiano app is best at doing just that.
Relaxiano provides collections of ambiance relaxing sounds:
✔ Water sounds (rainstorm, ocean, slow waves, lapping water)
✔ Meditation music (voices, instruments, ambient melodies)
✔ Nature sounds (wind, rustling leaves, birds, crackling fire)
And so much more..
Please note that the following permissions are required to use the app (the function/reasons are provided in brackets):
✔ Internet and network (To download melodies)
✔ Storage (To download and store the melodies)
I&Phone Locker, Anti-theft & Loss, Safe Smartphone
[ Key features ]
– Provides specialized features to prevent the theft and loss.
– When the power button is pressed, the password input screen appears.
– If the password is incorrect, switch to the theft protection mode.
– Switch to the theft protection mode immediately when connect to the lost phone using the ” I & Phone Finder ” free-app on other phone.
– Absolutely, power can not be turned off in protected mode.
– Both(Front, rear) camera photos & lost location are sent to the emails and secondary phone.
– Send a lost location information to the second phone every minute.
– Alert to the finder : ” I will give you $100 if you find it. ”
– Real-time tracking of lost phone via ” I & Phone Finder ” app on other phone.
– To exit from theft protection mode : Enter password.
[ Authority access guide ]
– Location : Used to locate lost phone tracking.
– Storage space : Used to store photos, videos, and recordings recorded when lost.
– Calling : Used to connect to the lost phone.
– SMS : Used to send and receive messages with lost phone.”
– Recording audio recordings, photos and videos : Use as a warning message for the finders
– Searching for accounts, mobile phone status, and ID
– Drawing on other apps, modifying system settings.
App lock & gallery vault
Features in detail:
– Lock apps with a password, pattern password safe with anyone
– The vault: Safe gallery vault, private photo vault help to hide pictures and hide videos.
– With the image vault & gallery lock, app move photo/video to secret vault by auto-deleting hidden images from the gallery after performing hide photos & hide videos
– Lot of beautiful password lock themes, pattern lock screen themes
– Customized lock screen password theme for the app, make privacy screen with style you wanted
– App block Settings automatically right after app is opened at first screen, help to prevent some uninstall app
– Protect your emails, SMS, call log
– Three securities private mode: Lock apps with password lock, pattern lock or DIY. The keypad lock screen with passcode, DIY help you to make yourself keypad lock screen, pattern lock screen using your photo on the gallery
– Option to make invisible pattern on unlock screen, people can not see your pattern lock screen while you are unlocking. More safe!
– Easily to lock phone apps, unlock phone apps easily from an app list by one click
– Explorer more apps and the locker themes from the “More apps” feature.
– Password manager: Change password type between passcode, pattern, DIY and reset password
– Unlocked by fingerprint (your device must support fingerprint sensor)
1. How to protect my phone ?
You need to lock at least these apps: Settings & Google Play to prevent someone uninstall the app lock app
2. How to change password ?
To password for apps, open the AppLock, click menu Settings then chose Change password
3. How to stop or uninstalling AppLock ?
You must have password to uninstall this app lock, if you forgot passcode you can reset it via security email.
4. I forgot password, how to find it ?
Enter your security email then click ‘reset password’.
5. If i lose private pictures when uninstall app ?
Before uninstall, make sure to save photos by exporting your private photo from private photo vault module back to your Gallery. Note: the hidden photo will not be looked any more when you move out from pictures vault and this can be a risk.
Note: This is not a cloud videos storage or cloud picture vault, all pictures save in local storage and can be lost if you uninstall app without backup it.
Download this application locker right now, best app protector, app security and also keep hidden video, hide images inside the photo hider.
The applock for free in one first week, after free cycle end you may need to buy (no ads for a week), then we will serve the advertise in the app.
The highlight of this application is it’s simplicity, it’s minimalist interface and it’s basic interface.
Main features of the App are :
*Compatibility with all Android devices;
*Fingerprint to access notes;
*Transfer of notes from one device to another thanks to the Qr code guaranteeing security;
*Search : search notes in the Main menu;
*Color : change background color notes.
Required privileges :
*Read and write in the memory of the phone;
*Camera to use Qr code functionality.
Bug reports and suggestions :
Functionality to come :
Breathing Point- Breathing Exercise for relaxation
Breathing Point is a Guided Breathing Exercises for Mindfulness. Relax your mind and body in five minutes with doctors recommended breathing exercises, music and a colorful, animated breathing guide. Breathing App has following features
– Breathing Efficiency Test Illustrated Guide for self-test.
– Guided Breathing Exercises to relax your mind and body.
– Cool Animation for all stages of breathing breathing-in, breath-out and hold.
– BPM status with Progress bar to show current breath
– Relaxing Music for Stress Relief and Meditation
Breathing is an automated process that you repeat about 20,000 – 30,000 times daily. Breathing is the center of your health and well-being and by focusing on your breath you can calm your mind and center your body. Breathing exercises can help you to make your breath strong and deep.
Deep breathing is not only relaxing, it’s been scientifically proven to affect the heart, the brain, digestion, the immune system — and maybe even the expression of genes. Research has shown that breathing exercises can have immediate effects by altering the pH of the blood or changing blood pressure. In all over world, breathing exercise is a regular part of yoga practice which literally means control of the life force as a tool for affecting both the mind and body. You can add years to your LIFE with Effortless five minutes Breathing Exercises
Are you breathing the right way? Is your body absorbing oxygen the way it should?
Over – under Soccer tips of the day
Hockey NHL Predictions with handicaps and over / unders