The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project 10.0 Now Available; Vastly Improves Environment, Character Textures
A new version of The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project mod is now available, introducing huge improvements to the game developed by CD Projekt RED.
Reworked almost everything, starting with Environment - Terrain, Buildings, Rocks, Water, Vegetation, ending at NPCs and Animals.
The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project is one of the most popular mods ever released for the game, as it improves its visual quality considerably with high-quality textures.
The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project Mod Features
very high quality detailed textures with great sharpness and performance, without any unnecessary VRAM losses (no unnecessary big textures for small stuff)
- very high quality accurate normal maps, a lot of them is baked from high poly meshes, these normals combined with detail normalmaps giving amazing look with almost any performance hit!
- high quality meshes with a lot of details, a lot of them are created from scratch, good optimization is preserved
- better objects LODs ( Level of Detail), rendering distance of some objects are slightly increased
- specially customized materials for all reworked stuff
- everything consistent with the original CDPR artistic vision
The Witcher 3 has been released on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One back in 2015. The game will be released on Nintendo Switch this year.
Set to launch this year both digitally and in retail, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Editionfor Nintendo Switch comes with the base game, as well as every piece of additional content ever released. This includes both story expansions, Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine, as well as all 16 free DLCs. In total, the Complete Edition offers over 150 hours of gameplay, for the first time playable truly on the go. The game is being ported to Nintendo Switch by Saber Interactive in close cooperation with CD PROJEKT RED.
The Witcher 3 is now available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter