The Division 2’s First Endgame Content Hits Next Week, New Patch Fixes Co-op Scaling, More
Ubisoft has announced it will be releasing its first big content add-on for The Division 2 next week. The update, entitled Invasion: Battle for D.C., will largely focus on endgame content, including the new Tidal Basin stronghold and World Tier 5 difficulty and loot. The Tidal Basin will task players with tackling a complex military base, and once you’ve completed the stronghold, you’ll have access to World Tier 5. The update will also give players the opportunity to repeat Invasions. All this info was revealed during the most recent The Division 2 “State of the Game” livestream, which you’re free to check out for yourself if you have half-an-hour to spare.
Ubisoft isn’t waiting until next week to update The Division 2, releasing a smaller patch this morning. This update fixes some co-op scaling and skill cooldown issues, improves performance, and more. You can check out the full patch notes for the latest update, below:
- Changed the Clan Member UI color to not conflict with Elite enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering.
- Changed Push-to-Talk to be the default VOIP setting.
- Changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action.
- Reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu.
- Fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches.
- Fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances.
- Fixed abnormal skill behavior when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade.
- Fixed instances of skills going on cool down when deploying a shield.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession.
- Fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory.
- Fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players.
- Improvements made to Co-op health scaling.
- Fixed an issue where armor/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account.
- Fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points.
- Fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member.
- Fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio.
- Fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button in some occurrences.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. The Invasion: Battle for D.C. content drops on April 5. This is not one of the three major updates Ubisoft has promised for 2019 – the first one of those arrives sometime this summer.