Super Mario Odyssey Patch 1.1.0 for Nintendo Switch Released; Adds Korean Language Support
Nintendo has released Super Mario Odyssey patch 1.1.0 for the Nintendo Switch which adds Korean Language support to the game.
Other than additional language support, no other changes have been listed by Nintendo. We’ve included Nintendo’s release notes for the 1.1.0 update below:
On November 30, 2017, a new software update for Super Mario Odyssey became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the Internet.
- For help resolving issues with the software update, please click here.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s Internet features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
Complete These Steps:
1.Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the Internet.
2.Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
3.The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
4.Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
- Added Korean-language support.
Super Mario Odyssey is available for the Nintendo Switch now. Nintendo released the game on October 27th of this year. You can read our very own review of the game right here.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter