Fight to cleanse. The trailer for Space Hulk: Deathwing shows us the Terminator Amour in action against enemies of the Emperor and a look at the sprawling Space Hulk your Space Marines will be fighting in.
For those of you not familiar with Warhammer 40K lore, a Space Hulk is an amalgamation of old ships and other space junk. This particular Space Hulk, Olethros, is filled with over 10,000 years of history and goodies from the Dawn of the Imperium.
Your role is to enter the Space Hulk and retrieve any lost ancient tech with your squad of Space Marines, the Deathwing of the Dark Angels Chapter.
Here's what you find inside the 4 player co-op shooter:
- Take on the role of a Space Marine Terminator from the most secret and feared Deathwing.
- Plunge into the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk. and experience a desperate battle against the Genestealers.
- Unlock new abilities through 3 skill trees.
- Customize your armor and access devastating weapons.
- Coop mode: play with your friends as a Terminator squad in an epic coop mode.
That's right, Genestealers could ambush and swarm you around any corner. The different Genestealer variants will use a variety of different tactics against you but will always attack in packs. Developer Streum On Studio is using the month they have left to make sure each of these uniquely crafted rooms in the Space Hulk is polished by release.
You'll be able to bring glory to the Emperor when Space Hulk: Deathwing comes to PC on December 9 and consoles next year. Anyone who pre-orders the game on Steam gets 15% percent off the normal price of $39.99 and of course, access to the beta on November 20th. The Beta includes the game's tutorial and a mission from the campaign that's playable solo or co-op.