South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass Includes a Return to Casa Bonita
If it's anything like its predecessor, South Park: The Fractured But Whole will poke plenty of fun at video game industry business practices, but the game is still a big-budget, Ubisoft-published production. That means it has a Season Pass, various special editions and all the usual bells and whistles.
Today Ubisoft revealed exactly what’s included in the South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass, and the series’ hardcore fans are sure to be excited, as it features the return of Casa Bonita. The “Disneyland of Mexican restaurants” was the focus of a classic Season 7 episode that many fans (including myself) list as one of their favorites, so the chance to explore it ought to inspire a few Season Pass purchases. Here’s everything included in The Fractured But Whole Season Pass:
- “Danger Deck”, in which players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck. They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. Danger Deck will be available in December 2017.
- “From Dusk till Casa Bonita”, a new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available in 2018.
- “Bring the Crunch”, which will introduce a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available in 2018.
Players who pre-order The Fractured But Whole will also get the following free content:
- “Relics of Zaron” (costume and perks pack), available on October 17th
- “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” (in game buddy giving tips), available on October 24th
The South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass is available as part of the game’s $90 Gold Edition, or for $30 on its own.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole squeaks onto PC, Xbox One, and PS4 on October 17.