Snowbreeze Jailbreak is out for iPhone and iPod Touch on iOS4.
With the excellent features iOS4 provides such as multi-tasking , almost every iPod Touch and iPhone 3GS user is eagerly waiting to jailbreak their devices.
Good news is, you can now switch to iOS4 with the snowbreeze jailbreak for the iPhone 3GS (new and old bootrom) and iPod Touch 2G and 3G.
However there are certain drawbacks:
- The jailbreak is tethered for the iPhone 3GS new bootrom and iPod Touch 2G MC models and 3G.
- iPod Touch 3G users will have to be on firmware version 3.1.2 or have their SHSH blobs saved to upgrade to iOS4 OR they can wait for the Spirit jailbreak to come out.
For those of you who don't know how to jailbreak their iPhone:
- If you have an iPhone 3GS old bootrom follow THESE instructions
- for iPhone 3GS new bootrom users use THIS guide.
- Here's a guide for unlocking your iPhone once its jailbroken.