Sniper Elite 4 Trailer Shows us a Bunch of Ways to Kill Fascists
It’s time to liberate Italy. Rebellion just released a six-minute trailer breaking down everything you need to know about Sniper Elite 4.
Sniper Elite 4 is sniper-stealth game set in World War 2. This time around, the war takes Karl Fairburne to Italy as we try to liberate the country from fascist rule with a little help from the Italian Resistance.
Sniper Elite’s trademark and gruesome x-ray kill cams that give a slow-motion view of the chaos you can cause on the battlefield is making a comeback from previous entries. The open approach to battle gives you more options in taking out your target.
Rebellion put together a convenient list of features that dive deep into what to expect in your battle against the Nazis:
- An expansive campaign for 1-2 players: Explore 1943 Italy and fight alongside the brave men and women of the Resistance. Hunt down a terrifying new weapon that threatens the entire Allied fightback.
- A deep and rewarding sniping simulation: deliver pinpoint assassinations at extreme distance, adapting to wind and gravity, and adjusting for range with scope zeroing.
- Traverse massive environments featuring hundreds of enemies and vehicles: Find your ideal sniper’s nest, outmanoeuvre your enemies or hunt them up close. Combine suppressed weapons with deadly traps to torment enemy formations and isolate priority targets.
- Employ a massive, personalised arsenal including iconic World War 2 rifles, submachine guns, shotguns, explosives and heavy weapons. Adapt your loadout for each mission and upgrade core attributes like scope magnification, stability, recoil, muzzle velocity and more.
- Challenging online co-op & multiplayer modes set across six gorgeous custom-designed maps. Take on dedicated co-op modes for up to 4 players and prove your mettle across 7 competitive modes for up to 12 players.
Sniper Elite 4 comes on February 14th for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC. Pre-ordering the game will give you access to the Target Führer campaign mission and Camo Rifle Skins Pack, free of charge.