Install Super Nintendo Emulator SiOS on iOS 8 Without Jailbreaking – How to
If you had wanted to run NES and Super Nintendo titles on your iOS device, you had to first jailbreak your device and then install some emulator. However, you can also enjoy gaming without jailbreaking your device and being worried about your digital security. Here are the steps to show you how to install SNES SiOS emulator on iOS 8 and iOS 8.0.2 devices with no jailbreaking required.
- Relevant read: iOS 8 Jailbreak Updates and Possibilities
Install SNES SiOS emulator on iOS 8:
Considering that we still cannot jailbreak iOS 8 - the latest offering from Apple - we had to then use some other tool help us playing SNES titles. This gets done easily and efficiently by SiOS as it enables your iOS 8 powered devices to SNES titles with no jailbreaking required. You can install SNES SiOS emulator on iOS 8 powered devices including:
- iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad 2, 3, 4, and all the Mini and Air variants
- iPod touch 5th generation
Here are the steps to help you install SNES SiOS emulator on iOS 8 devices:
- Open Safari on your iOS 8 device and go to this URL: iEmulators.com
- Click on the Apps tab and scroll down to SiOS.
- Install the app and confirm installation.
- Go to Settings > General > Date and Time and toggle Automatically Set to OFF.
- Manually set your date to two months ago.
- In case you get the unable to download error, simply try again until it works. Not very neat, we agree.
- When SiOS emulator is successfully installed, open it.
- When asked, tap on Trust.
- Ta da!
Yep, it is that easy to get the action of your favorite gaming titles on your favorite iOS 8 device without even jailbreaking. Here is the helpful video in case you need help:
- Source: Youtube